Saturday, December 23, 2006

Podsafe Christmas 31, 12.24.06

Podsafe Christmas - Episode 31, 12/24/06

The second of 2 special hour-long mix-tape versions of Podsafe Christmas for your Christmas celebrations!

Thanks SO much for listening everyone, and make sure to join me next year for another season of Podsafe Christmas!

"If Every Day Were Christmas" - Podsafe for Peace/Slau
"Christmas Feeling" - Ben Vaughn Singers
"Making Angels" - Adrienne Pierce
"Oh Come all Ye Faithful" - Uncle Seth
"Merry Christmas Angel" - Vittoria Conn
"My Own Merry Christmas" - Geoff Smith
"I'll Be There on Christmas Day" - Karmyn Tyler
"I'll Be Home For Christmas" - Buselli-Wallarab Jazz Orchestra
"Christmas Without You" - Beatrice Ericsson
"O Christmas Tree" - GrooveBarbers
"Season of Joy" - Sounds of Blackness
"Jingle Bells" - Natalie Brown
"Christmas In The Country" - Codie Prevost
"Do You Hear What I Hear" - Jill Parr
"Christmas All the Time" - American Angel

Leave a Christmas greeting for the show!
206-20-CAROL or through the website directly
-----> Listen NOW <-----

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ed, You outdid yourself with this show of PMN artists! It is awesome. Thanks for letting me follow my mom's favorite (other) Christmas song...(hee hee). Have a safe and Happy New Year in 2007. I really appreciate you love and support during 2006. It is going to be an exciting year in 2007!!

karmyn